4 filets of sole
24 string beans
1 nectarine cut in quarters
2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
½ cup White peach Mangé Vinegar
1Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
1. Steam the string beans until tender.
2. Heat the almonds in salty water for 1 min.
3. Warm nectarines in a skillet with a cover over low heat.
4. Heat a non stick skillet with olive oil and cook the sole filets until the top is warm to the touch. Flip them over and take out of the skillet immediately. (Cooking time should be roughly 2 minutes)
5. Place the strings and the nectarines on each plate and serve fish on top.
6. Drizzle with white peach vinegar, olive oil and sea salt.
*Sole can be replaces by any other white fish