• ½ lbs High quality fresh filet mignon
• ½ cup chives, chopped
• ¼ cup red pepper vinegar - MANGÉ
• ½ fresh lemon juice
• sea salt
• 1 cup baby aragula lettuce, coarsely chopped
• 2/3 cup flat leaf parsley, chopped
• 1 cup red leaf and/or Boston lettuce, coarsely chopped
• ¼ cup sun-dried tomatoes
• 1/3 cup roasted pine nuts
• 1 cup parmesan cheese shavings
• ¼ cup red pepper vinegar
• ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
• salt and pepper to taste
Cut the beef into 1/4" - 1/2" cubes.
Mix beef, chives, red pepper vinegar, extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a bowl and let marinate for 10-15 minutes in the refrigerator.
In another bowl, mix the baby aragula, parsley, red leaf and/or Boston lettuce, sun-dried tomatoes, pine nuts, red pepper vinegar and extra virgin olive oil.
Place the salad on a plate in a doughnut shape.
Place the carpaccio in the center of the salad.
Place the parmesan cheese shavings on top and serve!