2 chicken pieces
2 celery stalks
Extra virgin olive oil, to taste
Fresh parsley sprigs and 2 heads of garlic
Salt, Pepper, Cumin
• In a big saucepan, put all the vegetables cut in dices with chicken pieces and olive oil, salt, pepper ans cumin.
• Cover with 1½ liter of water and cook at medium heat for about 30 minutes
• Remove chicken pieces and reduce the vegetables in purée with an immersion blender.
• Cut the chicken in small pieces and put them back in the sauce pan at medium heat.
• In a small bowl, reduce the parsley and garlic in a purée and pour in the soup until desired consistency. Season again if necesssary.
• Pour the soup in small bowls with a filet of olive oil. Serve with fresh bread.