• 4 Pork chops with bones
• 4 tbs O&O Balsamic Vinegar Mustard
• 2 tbs Honey
• 2 tbs O&O Extra virgin olive oil
• 1 Garlic clove, chopped
• Salt and fresh ground pepper
1. In a bowl, mix O&O balsamic vinegar mustard, honey, O&O extra virgin olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper. Pour on pork chops and marinate for at least one hour.
2. Preheat BBQ at medium heat.
3. Grill pork chops from 3 to 5 minutes on each side.
4. Let rest under tin foil for 5 minutes and serve with a tasty summer salad and grilled vegetables.